When you make an exchange we recommend you follow for the following precautions:
- Never transfer money to unfamiliar people.
- If a friend of yours is asking you to transfer money onto a certain account, by contacting you in Telegram, WhatsApp, Skype or any other messaging system that does not allow you to confirm their identity, please call him/her over the phone to make sure nobody else is acting on your friend’s behalf.
- Be very attentive while specifying the wallet number. Once you have made a mistake, you will not be able to revoke the transaction. Use a wallet that only you have access to it.
- Please note that the only way to pay the order is to do it through our website. We never send our customers any payment directions via email, Telegram, WhatsApp, Skype or any other messaging system, we never dictate them over the phone. If you think we sent you any payment details using the way other than our website, do not use the payment details.
- If you never submitted a transaction request on our website, don’t pay.
- Never use payments cards which belongs to someone else to make exchanges in our system. Otherwise you may be accused of money laundering and be sentenced to a long-term imprisonment.
- Rocketbit OÜ is a registered and licensed entity, which constantly monitors both the cryptocurrency and the general financial markets in order to seek out potential hazards for the customers, and prevent the attempts of fraud. After receiving several complaints from the customers, Rocketbit has compiled a list of entities, which offer high-risk investment opportunities in cryptocurrencies for their clients.
- Rocketbit OÜ strongly suggests against communicating/interacting with the representatives of non licensed trading companies, submitting any personal data or sharing the bank account details. Such actions may result in a permanent loss of the funds, and may compromise the personal details.